HYLO-Care is recommended for patients with severe dry eye or where there is an injury to the outside layer of the cornea. HYLO-Care contains two ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate and Dexpanthenol.
What are HYLO®-CARE eye drops?
HYLO®-CARE has been specifically formulated to provide intensive moistening and to aid healing in a damaged or injured cornea especially after eye surgery or as a result of dry eyes. Like HYLO®-TEAR, it contains 0.1% Sodium Hyaluronate, a substance which occurs naturally in the body and which has a long term moisturising effect due to its exceptional ability to bind and retain water. HYLO®-CARE also contains 2% Dexpanthenol, a derivative of vitamin B5. When applied to the eye, Dexpanthenol is converted to pantothenic acid, which not only provides additional moisture but has also been shown to have a beneficial effect on wound healing in many studies. HYLO®-CARE is an ideal alternative to night time ointments during the day.
Who can use HYLO®-CARE eye drops?
HYLO®-CARE eye drops are suitable for adults and children of all age groups and can also be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding. HYLO®-CARE eye drops are compatible with contact lenses.
How should HYLO®-CARE eye drops be applied?
HYLO®-CARE should be applied 3 times a day but it can be used more often without hesitation in cases of more serious discomfort.
Product information: as supplied by the manufacturer Scope Ophthalmics
- 0.1% Hyaluronic Acid and 2% Dexpanthenol
- Helps to regenerate the cornea and conjunctival epithelia
- Excellent relief from dry eye following surgery
- Preservative & phosphate free
- An effective alternative to night time ointments during the day without blurring of vision
- Compatible with all types of contact lenses
- 300 drops per 10ml bottle
- Sterile for 6 months from time of opening
There are no reviews yet.