HYABAK® is a preservative-free hypotonic solution designed to moisturise and lubricate the eyes.
- Hypotonic – to restore the natural balance of the tear film
- High tolerance
- Easy to squeeze ABAK® bottle, easy to administer drops
- Handy size, no wastage, economical
- Suitable for regular use
- Suitable for use with contact lenses
- 300 drops per bottle
- Can be used for up to 3 months after opening (10ml bottle)
Hyabak® Hypotonic Sodium Hyaluronate 0.15% – hypotonic to restore the natural osmotic balance of the tear film. A solution to decrease signs and symptoms of dryness and hydrate and lubricate the ocular surface. Hyabak is presented in the ABAK system, this means that the solution is sterile before and after opening.
0.15% Sodium hyaluronate
Sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, actinoquinol, trometamol, hydrochloric acid and water for injections
*All ingredients are correct to the best of our knowledge, but may be subject to change.
Form: Dry eye dropsSize: 10ml BottlePreservative-freeCan be used while wearing contact lensesAfter opening can be used for: 90 daysViscosity: .5 cPsOsmolarity: 205 mOsm/kg