BLEPHADEMODEX is the latest formulation from Thea, recommended for daily hygiene of the eyelids when there is inflammation caused by Demodex, a common lid parasite responsible for blepharitis and symptoms of dry eyes.
BLEPHADEMODEX cleans away
BLEPHADEMODEX has two key active ingredients:
- Terpinen-4-ol, a purified active extract from Tea Tree Oil, at a low concentration of 2.5% is used for its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sodium hyaluronate, a natural skin soothing and moisturising agent. It ensures a natural hydration of sensitive skin around the eye and eyelid, and allows soothing regeneration of the skin around the eyelid area.
BLEPHADEMODEX is preservative free and is available in boxes of 30 sterile ready to use wipes.
Recommended to use daily for 1 month.
If you wear contact lenses: you must remove them before using Blephademodex:
- Open a sachet and unfold the wipe inside.
- Place the wipe on top of the index finger and wrap it around.
- Keep the eye closed, gently apply the pad to the eyelids and the base of the eyelashes.
- Carefully massage the eyelids with small circular movements, gently removing any crusts, eyelash dandruff or secretions.
- Repeat on the other eye, using a new wipe.
Keep your eye closed for 15 seconds after application.
Blephademodex is non-greasy and does not need to be rinsed after use.