When it comes to protecting the surface of your eyes, a formulation with two moisturizing ingredients is more effective than a formulation with just one. That’s why Systane Hydration Lubricant Eye Drops combining hyaluronic acid (HA) as sodium salt and hydroxypropyl guar (HP-Guar) can provide long-lasting protection and moisture retention. The combination of HA as sodium salt and HP-Guar attaches to the surface of the eye, providing greater hydration and lubrication than HA alone. This provides temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
Systane Hydration Lubricant Eye Drops is a sterile solution containing sodium hyaluronate, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl guar, sorbitol, aminomethyl propanol, boric acid, sodium borate, disodium EDTA, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, and Polyquad (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative.
Twist off the top of the single-use vial, instil one or two drops in the eye(s) and blink. Discard vial after use. Systane Hydration UD Lubricant Eye Drops may be used as needed throughout the day to relieve the symptoms of dry eye. While wearing contact lenses, if minor irritation, discomfort, or blurring occurs, twist off the top of the single-use vial and place 1 or 2 drops on the lens and blink 2 or 3 times.
Instil one or two drops in the eye(s) as needed and blink.
It is essential that you follow your eye care practitioner’s directions and all labelling instructions for proper use of the product.
If you experience persistent eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, or redness of the eye, stop using Systane Hydration UD and consult your eye care practitioner as the problem could become more serious.
- Systane Hydration UD Lubricant Eye Drops is not indicated for use as a cleanser or disinfectant for contact lenses.
- Do not soak or disinfect your lenses in Systane Hydration UD Lubricant Eye Drops.
- People allergic to any ingredient in Systane Hydration UD Lubricant Eye Drops should not use this product.
- Do not use if package or unit dose vials are opened or damaged.
- To avoid contamination, never touch the tip of the vial to any surface.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the product.
- Discard any remaining contents after use. Do not save solution in an opened vial.
- Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children